Become A Sales Partner
Share in Our Success
One of the reasons for our rapid growth is the contributions made by our Sales Partners.
- Some are energy consultants who want to use The Energy Exchange and our best-in-class operations team.
- Some are retired or active business executives, who want to introduce us to prospective clients.
- We have a generous fee sharing plan for all our Sales Partners.
Perhaps we should talk about your becoming an AEP Sales Partner.
Are You An Established Energy Consultant?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR GROWTH?
WE CAN OFFER YOU ROBUST FRONT-END AND BACK-END PROGRAMS
Use us to fulfill your marketing and operational needs, while you continue to nurture your Client relationships:
- Use our powerful front-end marketing systems, powered by our customized Sales Force database, Constant Contact and Connect-and-Sell. Create consistent, timely newsletters and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Use The Energy ExchangeSM, our best-in-class energy procurement auction program to ensure you’re your Clients are seeing EVERY price available.
- Use our renowned operations team to ensure that EVERY auctions executes smoothly and flawlessly. You’ll have the comfort of knowing that your customers will be supported by the best operational team in the business.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXIT STRATEGY?
If you’re interested in selling all or part of your business, talk with us about your exit strategy. We have a successful track record in acquiring other businesses.
Are you an executive with corporate procurement contacts?
ARE YOU AN ACTIVE OR RETIRED EXECUTIVE?
- Do you have high-level contacts in other commercial and industrial companies?
- Every one of those companies uses electricity and/or natural gas.
- Why not introduce them to Applied Energy Partners? It will benefit you AND your contact.
- We pay a 25% Finder’s Fee on every dollar we collect. And that is in perpetuity, as long as you remain active and your contact remains our Client.
- You will earn significant extra income, and you will have the satisfaction of knowing that your friends and associates are being served by the best energy procurement process in the industry.
Call Us Today for a No-Obligation Conversation: Kit Gutteridge, President, AEP 484.406.5400 x101