Energy Auctions: The Energy Exchange
The evidence is now conclusive: compared to traditional brokers, reverse auctions is the most effective way to lower your energy price…for electricity and natural gas.
And The Energy Exchange is simply the best energy auction available.
- Fast: Takes just 2 hours of your time over the entire process.
- Easy: We handle everything from the RFP's to the contracts.
- Powerful: Creates intense competition among suppliers
- Effective: You will see every pricing from every viable supplier, so you are certain to see the lowest price available specific to your facilities
The Energy Exchange creates a marketplace where our comprehensive network of electricity and natural gas suppliers compete head-to-head for your business. In a typical auction, you’ll have 10-20 suppliers competing for your electricity contract and 4-10 for natural gas!
Click Here to view an example of a recent Electricity auction held on The Energy Exchange.
A Customized Event
Every auction is customized for your needs. You will see:
- Every contract term
- Every contract option you want to explore (fixed;variable,hybrid)
- Green Power options (if you are interested)
- Multiple pass-through options (if you are interested)
Then we help you make the choice that's best for your energy strategy. It's simply the fastest path to the lowest price © .
What about market Timing?
When you buy is as important as what you buy or where you buy. We are in the markets every day: placing orders, speaking with suppliers; assessing future trends. We’ll help you use the market trends to your advantage. Interested in learning more? Click here or visit the Market Monitor section of our Home Page.
Put us to the test:
See how Licensed Commercial Energy Consultant compares to a traditional broker…We’ll run a “trial” auction for you at no cost or obligation. You do not have to accept the results, and there are no contracts you must sign. You have nothing to lose and possibly much to gain, so give us a call today.
Call Us Today for a No-Obligation Conversation: Kit Gutteridge, President, AEP 484.406.5400 x101