Lancaster Bible College uses roughly 4MM kWh of electricity annually. In the spring of 2016, following our advice, they held an electricity procurement auction. Eleven Suppliers competed for the business.
The result? LBC signed a 36-month contract with a January 2018 start date. The contract:
- Saved them $30,000 per year ($90,000 for the term)
- Guaranteed budget stability through 2020
- Locked in the lowest electricity rate we had seen in four years.
That’s the advantage of working with a Licensed Energy Consultant, instead of just a typical broker. We know:
- WHEN to buy. We track energy market trends every day, and we advise you how and when to use the trends to your advantage.
- WHERE to buy. We know the strengths and weaknesses of every energy supplier in your area, and our proprietary auction process creates intense head-to-head competition among them.
- HOW to buy. We help you avoid the landmines in contract language, regulatory changes, tax exemptions, and billing errors.
You’ll see every available price and gain valuable insights into the key issues of energy procurement. All with minimal investment of your time.
Please give us a call to see how we can help make market timing work to YOUR advantage.